Hey Friends! And hello to all our “budget conscious” brides! Today is your day. We are advising on how to save money on your wedding day. Whether you have a high budget [aka . . . no budget] or a minimal budget, we are happy to help!
[Side note – we are going to focus on weddings but these tips can be used for any occasion.]
1. Get married during the off-season: if there is no preference when it comes to the season, choose a month such as January or February. The winter months are less attractive and therefore venues / vendors may offer a deal for some extra business!
2. Choose a day other than Saturday: once you choose the month, choose a day other than Saturday if it works for you. Most venues will offer discounts since those days tend to be less popular as well.
3. Paperless RSVPs: we aren’t huge fans of going 100% paperless for your invitations but it is an option to save money. We suggest sending out invites and then having your guests RSVP online!
4. Buy your own alcohol: instead of hiring a bar service, purchase your own alcohol and hire a bartender. It will require more labor but in the end you will save money. That’s the goal right?!
5. Opt for a month-of coordinator: we know planners can be expensive but they are necessary. Instead of hiring a planner for full-service, opt for partial planning or month-of-coordination. The extra money will save you from a huge headache the day of your wedding and of course time throughout the planning process.
There it is, 5 simple steps to saving money on your wedding day. Don’t let the stress of expenses keep you from having the event you envisioned. Contact Beyond Details at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional advice. We would love to help!